18 January 2013

Brief Announcement!! Please Read!! :D

Hi everyone!
Sorry for not posting in a while and sorry for making this post look so lame and boring!! xD
But I wanted to let you guys know that I won't be updating this blog anymore...

Most of you know that I have two youtube channels (owlsheart-personal/hair journey); sun7bit-gyaru).  This blog is connected to owlsheart.  I wanted to move my gyaru blog over to my gyaru youtube channel's account!
I just wanted to be neat and more organized and this is definitely one way to help me out with that.
Also, I'll be updating my blog more often... I've been practicing my makeup a lot more and I've been buying clothes and making new coords, so I'll be doing FOTD and OOTD's pretty often (hopefully).  I pretty much want to pay more attention to my blogs and youtubes and such this new year! :D
So I hope you're looking forward to stuff from because I've already got quite a few things planned.  Thank you for reading and please follow me on my new blog---> sun-bit.blogger.com
follow my tumblr ---> moonbit
follow my gyaru youtube (or my personal... or whatever. :P) --->sun7bit (gyaru); owlsheart (personal/hair journey)
Again, thanks!! :3 I hope you guys are enjoying the brand new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com