19 July 2012

Ganguro Around Campus (Finals Week)

Hi guys!!  I'm pretty excited with this being my first entry and all! :D
I hope I'm not completely horrible at this.  I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon though!


Anyway, on to the point:  Walking around campus in ganguro during finals week with Errica.  It was awesome!!  Sure we were stared at the mocked, even laughed at the entire day, but we also got a few compliments and we had a lot of fun! :D  It was nice walking around knowing that I look different than everybody else and standing out of the crowd.  Finals week gets pretty dull around campus and we both figured that this would certainly liven it up, which it did!



I know the makeup isn't SUPER EXTRAVAGANT, but it was certainly enough to get people's attentions. Lol
This is a picture of Errica and I together.  I did some pretty pathetic photoshop to this picture just to spice it up! xD The picture was also taken with my crappy Mac webcam! lol



And the next picture is a picture of Errica that I photoshopped just for fun.  I know how much she loves Pokemon, so I thought I'd do this image just for her! ^o^

 Neat, right?? :D

Soooo, I know this entry was pretty short, but ya'know... I'm just getting started.  And honestly, I don't remember much more from this day lol, that was a few months ago, in May.

I hope you guys enjoyed my first entry and are excited for the things to come!  I know I am! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com