19 July 2012

Princess Mimi Sesame Grey Circle Lens Review!

Hi guys!  For this post, I'll be reviewing the Princess Mimi Sesame Grey circle lenses!!
Again, this is a few-months old tumblr post, but I wanted to put something on this blog, even if it was recycled! :P
On to the post!!

I’ve actually had these lenses for about a week or two now, but I’ve never done a review on them… so here it goes:
So first things first: Shipping.
It was only 5$-I know a good price, right?-but it took about a month for it to be delivered to my home.  Which I wasn’t too happy about, but I’m not too bothered by it since Candylens.com (the place that I ordered from) is trustworthy.

Second!  Packaging!

The packaging was absolutely adorable!  As you can see from the pictures, after you open the package you see a neatly bubble-wrapped box, a card, and although I didn’t include it, you actually get a lens case!  I’ll put the lens case as the last picture so you can see how cute it is.
And the lens case is actually free, they let you pick which one you want and they try their hardest to accommodate. :) I actually got the one that I wanted:  the hippos! lol




And for the card-I just love it-it’s hand written and they even include your name and smiley faces in it.  It makes the whole experience feel a lot more personal (like you’re receiving a gift through the mail from your sweet little grandma in Malaysia lol btw the manufacturer is in Malaysia, that’s why I said Malaysia specifically).  The note makes me feel special and as if they are interested in me as a person and not just interested in my money.  Ya’know what I mean?







And now for the lenses!
ENLARGEMENT:  At a whopping 15mm diameter, the enlargement is tremendous! They aren’t too big or too small for me. :) And whenever I wear them in public, I notice tons of people staring at my eyes as they walk by-not even trying to hide the fact they’re ogling me. lol So I feel very flattered.  5/5
COLOR:  they are very obviously grey in person, via video, via picture, and however else you’d be able to see them.  I was a little worried and thought maybe grey would look weird (it being so light and my skin being so dark in comparison), but it actually looks really good in my opinion.  And many other people say that the grey looks good on me.  And the grey shows up wonderfully on my eyes, even though they are dark brown.  5/5
COMFORT:  the first day I wore them, I actually wore them for 12 hours (I know you’re not supposed to wear them for that long, but oh well) and I had no discomfort at all whatsoever.  In fact, I couldn’t even feel that they were there… sure every once and while I could feel them, but it wasn’t uncomfortable.  I even took two naps that same day lol (I know you’re not supposed to nap in them, but again, oh well) and still no discomfort.  I didn’t have to use drops at all for the entire day. 3.5/5 (for reasoning for a 3.5/5 is the occassional feeling of it being present and they get blurry every once-in-a-while; it isn’t too frequent)

(I know I look super weird in this picture. lol)
Needless to say I’m satisfied with this product! ^.^
If you don’t want to wait a full month for your lenses to come to your house, I know for a fact that you can find these lenses on Pinkyparadise.com (I got mine from Candylens.com), but I don’t know how long it takes their manufacturer to send things to the US. Sorry. :/
Here are just a couple more pictures of me wearing the lenses. :)

Yeahh, that's right... I was wearing them with my low-key, ganguro makeup that I wore around campus during finals week. :P



Well I think that's plenty of pictures for one day. :)
I hope you guys enjoyed this entry!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com