19 July 2012

My first gyaru attempt =.='

Hello everyone!


I'm here to share my very first gyaru makeup attempt.  This was a few months ago... Maybe in January or something.  The makeup shown in previous entries are actually more recent. :P Go figure.


I'm actually a little scared to post this on here because I know that it sucks sooo much! lol
But hey, no one will know how far you've come if you don't show them, right? (Even though, I'm well aware that I haven't come all that far :P  I just want to make that clear so I don't look like a conceited jerk. lol)


Welp, here goes nothin' >.>'



Criticism and judgements that I'd like to pass on to myself:  (1) no contouring was done at all; (2) I didn't do the nose stripe; (3) the lower liner is atrocious; (4) the single lower lashes were a horrible idea because they were too long to begin with and I had to trim them myself, which ended up making them look too straight cut; (5) this isn't exactly criticism, but the eyebrows aren't as sharp and defined and how I'm used to them being seen, so I may want to look into better shaping my brows.



And now for some things that I think I actually did okayy on:  (1)  I actually did a pretty good job applying the top lashes!  (2) I think I made a good choice when I picked those circle lenses.  It doesn't look creepy or gross with my skin tone and my natural eye color doesn't affect the intensity of the color.  Well... >.> that's pretty much it. lol







Thanks for visiting my blog and tell me what you think about this makeup.  Tell me what you think what was strong about it and could use some work... or did I grill myself enough for everybody else? :P


2 comments:

  1. You look really cute :3. I would so do this (minus using the circle lenses I'm not really fond of using contacts lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O thank youuuuu!!
      haha well circle lenses aren't for everyone! ^-^ you can look gyaru without them!

      Delete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com