06 August 2012

A Really Quick Point

This is just a really quick, really short post that I wanted to share!


I just want this to be known, I love Matsumoto Natsuko!  She's gorgeous and is a gyaru inspiration for me!  She's my inspiration, not only because she's gorgeous, but also because she's got moles!  In Asia, women are always trying to get rid of their moles and freckles (and that's true, even in the West), and for her to be a Popteen model with TWO big, noticeable moles is amazing to me!  And it makes me realize that a lot of people are open minded to someone being different and having these sorts of "flaws".  People still find her beautiful even with the moles.  I've got freckles, so as you can imagine how happy I am about having someone like Matsumoto to look up to! ^-^

Thanks for reading guys!! Bai bai!

Look at my youtubes!
Owlsheart
Sun7Bit

Look at my tumblr.
Moonbit.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com