06 August 2012

Gyaru Around Town... SORT OF

Sooo Errica and I did another full on gyaru day just to give us something fun to remember from summer vacation since all we both did this summer was work =_='
This time though... I realized... I SUCK at gyaru. lol I mean... I already knew I wasn't so great.  I'm a beginner after all!  But seriously, after looking at myself in these following pictures, I became a bit embarrassed that I've been calling myself gyaru.... even if I do make it clear that I'm a beginner. lol
Of course I was going for kogyaru.  But I don't have any loafers to go with the
look. :/ However, I do have good leg warmers, I'm not quite sure why I didn't wear them
that day. lol



And there's Errica behind me!

I need to work sooo hard on my makeup! D: Before I do anything more with learning
to work with my transitioning hair and my coords, I want to get my makeup on point!!
I think the makeup sort of makes the look and the hair and clothes enhance it and tie everything
together... bottom line, makeup is the most important thing to me.





Errica eating her frozen yogurt!!




And now, here are some Egg scans (or is this from Ageha? I can't remember), of
some eyeliners I could try out to better myself.  When I do my next full-on attempt,
I'll definitely post it!
I just really like her eye makeup... xD





Thanks for reading guys!! ^-^ Keep checking back!  I update pretty often!
And don't forget to check out my youtube channels and tumblr.
owlsheart --my youtube channel that's about pretty much everything.
sun7bit --my youtube channel that's only about gyaru and Asian fashion/products (There will be tons of videos coming on this channel after school starts!
moonbit.tumblr.com --my tumblr!

Bai bai!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com