01 August 2012

❤❤❤GYARU MEME!!❤❤❤

name:  Raeven (Rae/Rei/Whatever)
❤DOB/Age:  2.26.1992/20
❤Location:  Louisiana, La
❤Occupation:  Cashier at a sword shop in the mall/ art student
❤Height/Weight:  5'4"/119lb
❤Hair/Eyes:  Dark Brown/Dark Brown
❤First discovered Gyaru/Gal?  Sometime in 2008, but I didn't know what the style was called, all I knew was that the girls that did the style were cute and I didn't think I could pull it off, so I didn't even bother doing it. >.>'  I just started doing the style earlier this year... Like... January or February.
❤Who are you gyaru model inspirations?  
                                   Masuwaka Tsubasa 




and Natsuko Matsumoto!




❤Who are your non-model inspirations (gyaru or otherwise)?                  Usagiipyon

                                         Shuntara

                                        Sui Princess

They're  all beautiful gaijin gyaru! :3  And they all have different styles!  
❤What's the first thing you notice when you look at a gyaru?  Big, beautiful eyes *-*
❤What is your gyaru substyle?  I haven't solidified what I'm going to continue to pursue in gyaru as far as substyles go.  But I know I love boho gyaru and ko-gyaru!  So I'll try to build up a wardrobe for those! ^o^
❤What do you wear most often?  Pointed toe black flats, light cardigans, and skinny jeans. XD I need to buy more skirts and dresses though!!!! Grr!!
❤Where do you like to shop?  Forever 21, Rue 21, and Pretty & Cute!
❤What do you think is essential for a good look?  Clothes that fit YOUR specific shape!  You can make anything look good if it flatters your shape!  Don't look sloppy. 
❤What is/are the next thing(s) you plan to buy?  New wardrobe pieces, facial masks, and a BB cream
❤Would you wear clothes that are not in fashion?  Of course!  Just because someone else doesn't think my clothes are "hot", doesn't mean I shouldn't like them.
❤What makeup do you wear?  Mostly Loreal, Maybelline New York, and Rimmel London
❤What's your favorite style of makeup?  Natural, Rockabilly, and Gyaru, of course! haha
❤What is your favorite accessory?  My long-chained, rhinestone cross necklace!  I also love my gyaru-styled falsies, although I don't wear them that much.
❤Favorite gyaru magz?  I know that this is a crowd favorite, but I seriously love Popteen! lol The models are so cute! And they have cute makeup tutorials and cute outfits, everything is just so....well... CUTE! 
❤Favorite non-gyaru magz?  Cosmopolitan! ^-^
❤Favorite gyaru outfits (mag and non-mag)?  *-* so many to choose from.... Idk!! Dx



❤What're your gyaru achievements?  I don't think I have any. lol I feel achieved when I wear gyaru makeup and someone says I look beautiful that day... that's my only achievement sadly. xD
❤What're your top gyaru goals?  I want to be a good gyaru guru!  I know it sounds silly, but being a guru just sounds like fun! lol
But more short-term.... I just want to be able to make good coords. lol :{P
❤What advice would you give to a beginner?  Don't become gyaru just to be a popular gyaru who's loved and hated by many. :P
Don't get discouraged if someone gives you harsh criticism, some people pick on beginners just to make them wanna stop being gyaru!  Crazy I know, but there are meanies out there.  Aaaaand lastly, you don't have to look JUST like your Japanese inspirations, in fact, you CAN'T, everyone looks different and everyone looks beautiful in their own styles and own ways.  Certain things suit certain people.  Remember that. :)


Thanks for reading!!! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com