06 August 2012

Forever 21 Haul!! ^o^

Hi guys!! Three posts in one day, can you believe it! :O
Anyways... This is just a little haul... very little haul, of Forever 21 clothes.  I'm getting ready for the new school year and this year, I'm determined to look more stylish and more gyaru (as well as Errica), in hopes that we can gain friends that are also interested in gyaru!  ...or maybe we could get some people to become interested! :3

There was a HUGE sale in Forever 21 over the weekend!  Buy one get one free with all "on sale" items, and then it was also state tax free weekend! :D  So the sales tax was only 5% instead of the usual 9%, which is awesome!
So anyway... This sweater!  I love it and I think it could be really cute for a ko-gyaru look or maybe even a charming, winter/autumn roma-gyaru look with the right accessories and makeup!

I know this sweater looks boring (it also looks dark grey, but it's actually navy blue), but I see a lot of possibilities for this sweater! It's oversized (which adds to the cute factor) and could also work with ko-gyaru and maybe even roma-gyaru (again, only with the right accessories and bottoms and makeup).  I love the innocent, sweet look when it comes to gyaru.  So one of the sweet looks is exactly what I'd like to go for and think this sweater could help get me there! ;3

This sweater is actually Errica's, but I thought I'd include it anyway.  It's a little "see-through", but that just adds more possibilities to this sweater!  A printed undershirt would be cute under this, or maybe a solid cami, but spice it up with a bright, "out there" color!

Again, this is Errica's sweater, but I wanted to include it!  She was a little skeptical about buying this sweater, but I assured her that there were plenty of possibilities.  The fact that the strips are brown means you can wear autumn/earthy colors, and then the splash of pink and orange means you can wear bright colors as well, accessories can definitely make this sweater a staple item in someone's wardrobe!  After I thought about all of the outfits I could make, I really wanted this sweater too! lol but sadly, this one was the last one. T-T

I know what you're thinking.... don't hate on my Freddie sweater lol  I like it and I think it's cute.  I like wearing earth tones and moccasins and this ties into those two things! I could totally wear moccasins with this and look like a cute, earthy, charming gyaru.... yes?

I LOVE these shorts! I swear I saw them some time ago and wanted them, but didn't buy them, due to the price.  I'm glad I found these... ON SALE!!  Some cute ankle boots paired with these shorts will make my legs look stunning and I could look like a beautiful boho gyaru!  Buuuut if I pair it with a loose fitting, floral shirt... I could easily be roma-gyaru! ;D

Soooo these are from Rue 21, not Forever 21, but I wanted to include them anyway... come on, why wouldn't I?  These were only $5!!! How sweet is that?! I love when Rue 21 has this $5 pants sale!

Korean facial masks!  I was sooo excited when I saw these in Forever 21!  I'm totally crazy about my skin's health right now!  I've never been so crazy about it before... but when I used the Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack, and my skin got all awesome, I just couldn't help but start buying all sorts of Asian facial products.  The masks were only 1.80 each.  The mask on the top left is Apricot Essence.  The one on the top right is Green Tea.  The one on the bottom left is Rose Essence.  And the one on the bottom right is Royal Jelly.  I've never used anything that was 'royal jelly' before, but I saw some products on pretty&cute.com that were royal jelly... so I figured why not give this a try and if I like it, I'll try out something more expensive!

Well, that's all everyone!  Thanks for reading and don't forget to take a look at my youtube channels:  owlsheart (my general channel); sun7bit (my gyaru-based channel)

Bai bai!

2 comments:

  1. hey,

    cool blog i like the stripped (b/w) jumper (sorry not the Freddie looking one ~that scares me lol), oh and the shorts are super cute too :)

    http://flying-creature.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      lol and I don't blame you for not liking the Freddie sweater! xD haha

      Delete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com