01 August 2012

Asian Product Haul!!! :D

I got all these awesome products from pretty&cute.com! :D I love that site, it's seriously my favorite site! *-*
I've been pretty obsessed with getting Asian facial products ever since I bought the Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack several months back, it made my skin sooo soft and clear and supple and awesome!  People were constantly telling how pretty my skin was. *-* So I figured, my skin could look EVEN BETTER if I used Asian products for all aspects of my skin care~
On to the products:


Hadanomy Collagen Lotion:
This is a Japanese brand and from Errica's opinion, it's pretty awesome! :D
I have yet to use it, I'm trying to use up all of my American facial products before I use these.
Anyway, Errica used this stuff sometime earlier this year and she says, it's awesome.
And I agree with her based on how great her skin looked that day,
it kept her oily skin at bay and she says her face was the softest it's ever felt
and that this stuff is really moisturizing!
Quick Tip!  In East Asia, "lotion" is actually "toner".  So this stuff is
actually Hadanomy Collagen "Toner"!
Facial Cream, is actually facial lotion!  So don't get it confused! lol


This is the Tonymoly Fresh Aqua Teardrop Essence!
I'm sooo excited to use this!  I squirted some on my hand to test it out, and my
skin felt soooo soft and smooth, and the product is really light and 
my skin can really breath under this!  I'm so happy it's not heavy.
And this is a product of Korea!

Another thing I love about the Essence is that it has a pump!
So you know it's hygienic!
The bottle is small, but I'm positive that it goes a long way.  That tends to be
the way things are with Asian products, a little goes a loooooooong way!


Tonymoly Fresh Aqua Teardrop Emulsion!
I've been wanting an emulsion for quite some time now.  I'm glad I finally stopped
torturing myself and bought some!
This bottle has quite a bit of weight to it o.o which I was pleasantly surprised about!
And of course, it's a product of Korea, like it's counterpart, the Essence.
As for this bottle, you just hold a cotton pad underneath over the top and tip the 
bottle over.  No pump :(  But that's alright!  All I care about
is that I've finally got it! lol


My Beauty Diary Aloe Amino Acid Foaming Scrub Cleanser!
This is the cute little box this comes in!

And here's the cute little jar!
I've been waiting to buy this cleanser for a while now.  Errica bought the Strawberry Yogurt
Cleanser and she let me use it a couple of times and my golly it felt like
I was washing my face with clouds!  This cleanser is so gentle, and you literally only
have to use like... a dime sized amount and it covers your whole face PLUS your
neck!!  This stuff will last forever!  I'm so excited to use up my poopy St. Ives green tea
cleaser so I can use this cleanser. ^0^
Okay, okay, the St. Ives isn't that bad, but it makes my skin feel really dry and really
tight after I pat dry my face after washing... -_-'
And this cleanser, doesn't do that to my face.

I love that this comes with a convenient spatula for scooping.  That way, I
don't have to dig out the product with my fingers and get cleanser stuck under my nails.
I have long finger nails and crap ALWAYS gets stuck under there, because
American products don't provide cute little spatulas with their 
products!!! Grrrr!! D:<
Why don't American manufacturers understand the importance
of things like that!  And why don't they understand the importance of cute
packaging!! D:<
Anway.... lol this cleanser has a lovely light floral scent that I love!  So
those of you with sensitive noses, it isn't too overbearing.
:D Can't wait to start using it!
This is by a Taiwanese brand!


The next item!!  Miryoku 015 False Lashes!
I've had these before and as you can tell they were awesome, because I've got them again! lol
These are big and dolly and these make me feel so pretty!  I seriously don't 
feel as pretty without these on. xD
The first time I got these, I was worried that they'd be TOO dramatic,
but they really aren't! And I was pleasantly surprised... :)
These are made by a Japanese brand, for anyone that's concerned with that. 
And that's Yuki, my sweet kitty! lol And yes, I named him Yuki
because he's white. xD He's a sweetie that loves ramen and ice cream!


Eyelash case!! I don't remember the brand or where it's from, it's just
a plain generic eyelash case. lol
I like the fact that it has different compartments to section off your pairs of 
lashes.  I bought this because
the Miryoku lashes are quite fragile.  You don't have to use fairy dust and
clouds to put them on, but don't leave them sitting out and accidentally
put a cup on them, they'll never be the same again lol

And now for the free stuff!!!

Velcro bow!! :D
As most of you know, you just slap it on your hair and it holds your
hair back while you're doing your makeup or washing your face, or whatever! :D
I love these things, I already have two that Candylens.com sent me
for free when I bought my first pair of circle lenses back in 2010.

This is a free sample I got with my order (you get a free sample with every order)!
This is the Lioele Daily Soothing Essence Sun with spf 30!
I've had this free sample before and I liked it so much I requested that this
be my free sample again! lol
It keeps my face from getting oily all day and it rubs into your skin so quickly
and easily, this product isn't heavy at all and barely has a smell. :D
A little really goes a long way with this product! This free sample lasted
me for 3 days last time I had it! :D

Well that's it for this haul guys!! I really hope you enjoyed it and there will definitely be more Asian product hauls to come! And once I use these fabulous products for a while, I'll definitely be posting an entry about that and I'll also be making a video... probably. lol
Don't forget to check my gyaru-based youtube channel Sun7Bit, my tumblr moonbit.tumblr.com, and my regular youtube (which also has some East Asian flavored videos ;P) Owlsheart!  Thanks for reading! ^-^

Here's Yuki again! lol He loves getting in my table! xD He's so cute!
Bye everyone!






2 comments:

  1. wow. that's pretty cool. I should really check these out. My skin has been horrible lately D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: oh no! Maybe it's the weather... Are you drinking lots of water? :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com