15 August 2012

Dress Up and Sweet Frog!

This entry isn't anything TOO special, I just wanted to post up some of the pictures I took while Errica and I were out eating frozen yogurt.  It was sort of another day for us to try out our gyaru looks!

Her makeup, as well as mine, pretty much melted off that day.... Why is it sooo hot!!! DDD:

So what do you guys think of the makeup? :)
I think I actually did well on the eyes :3 But to improve, learning how to fix my eyebrows and bottom lashes are a must!  Now, if only I could find the money to buy said lashes. :P

Lol I don't know why, I just really love this picture of Errica. xD

lol she was really awkward and didn't know what to do... So I just have a few pictures of her making awkward poses with unsure faces xD



Errica promised me that tomorrow would be a day filled with gyaru makeup practice and making youtube videos! :D So let's hope she holds true to that... I know how lazy she can get. lol


Just a little food pron, then this very short, to-the-point entry is over! :D
 Errica's frozen yogurt!! :D
Confetti cake and Mango with orange and strawberry boba (those bubble thingies lol)! :D
My frozen yogurt!
Confetti cake (my favorite) and Banana pudding (weird, I know, but it was good! lol) with black berries and orange and strawberry boba!
I know, mine was an odd combination... xD

Thanks for reading and keep a look out for the videos to come! :D

Bai bai~


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com