15 August 2012

Back To College--Move In Day o.o'

Hi everyone!! :D
Today was my and my roommate's (Errica's) day to move in to our on campus apartment!
...and what a day it was o.o'
The day pretty much started off with me feeling like garbage... I'm anemic and if I don't remember to take an iron pill and multivitamin every day, I feel like poo... weak and nauseous and can barely even dress myself. =.='
Then, Errica and I went to eat breakfast at McDonald's.  Nothing horrible happened there, but there was a very persistent guy there... o.o' I told him more than once, "no you can't have my number."  "no, I'm not taking your number."  "I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend."  And still he persisted, saying he was going to come visit me at school and crap... ugh!
He said I looked "beautiful" and all I could say was, "what? now? O.o"
And this is how I looked today! Gross!!!! But why dress up and look cute, when all I'm gonna do is haul heavy crap up a flight of stairs in 100 degree weather? >.>'


I had to drive an hour and a half without being able to see out of my rearview mirror due to all of my and Errica's things piled up in my tiny Kia Spectra. lol  But that wasn't so bad.  All in all, the drive was okayy. xD I just like to complain.

Okayy... and NOOOOW for the good stuff! :D haha
Errica and I promised each other that we were gonna learn to cook this school year!  So we thought we'd christen the kitchen and cook food that we learned to make from watching Japanese people on youtube... one of them was possibly Chinese. :P
First! ...ramen egg drop soup! :D

Looks pretty tasty, eh? :D WELL IT WAS! AND YOU MISSED OUT! :P
It was reeeally easy to make and seriously only took like... 5 to 10 minutes to make. Is anyone interested in learning to make this? :D  If you are, Errica and I would be glad to make a video or pictorial! :D
But after we make the tutorial, you'll be kicking yourself for not already knowing how to do it. xD I know you will be, because I was. haha
Errica and I were suuuper full after eating this, but we just couldn't help it. lol xD what's a good dinner without good dessert?  (And we were watching a lot of dessert videos lol)
Strawberry cupcakes!! :D We even put chopped strawberries in the centers of each cupcake. 



We had a crapload of batter left over... Like a ridiculous amount... soooo we made a sheet of strawberry cake. o.o
As for the finished cupcakes?
I know, I know... they look all messy lol we forgot to get cupcake papers! D:
Buuuut that doesn't change the fact that they were delicious. :P so there!
And now, I bet you're wondering what we did with the sheet of cake? We made Japanese Roll Cakes! :D Well... we didn't do it right... >.>' We were supposed to use sponge cake, but we didn't have any lol and we were supposed to use whipped cream, but we didn't have that either... sooo we just used the butter cream icing we used for the cupcakes. lol
Your choice of fruit on top!
Roll up the cake, and set it in the fridge so the shape will set, then slice! :D
I personally didn't eat a piece, I was dying from the ramen egg drop soup and the two cupcakes I'd already eaten xD But Errica ate a slice and said it was amazing!  So maybe this quick easy recipe will be something you'd like try at home! :D

I know this is an unusually long and wordy entry for me (trust me, I'm as shocked as you are. :P), but it's almost over! :D  I just thought I'd post up some pictures of the apartment!
It comes fully furnished, and the decorating is up to us. :) However, because we're both broke college students, we pretty much only focused on our rooms  and bathrooms. lol
Here's mine!
I'm sorry these pictures are sideways =_= I tried to fix it like...  a million times, but stupid blogspot won't let me!! D:


Thanks for reading all the way through (if you did) lol
And I hope you enjoyed this unusually wordy entry!

Bai bai! :3

Also!! If you're interested in seeing any of my youtube videos (gyaru related ones), keep a lookout on my gyaru themed channel sun7bit.  Since I'm at school now and have a private place to do videos, you can expect  A LOT of videos to be uploaded very soon.  I think I'll actually do a couple of videos tomorrow~ ;3
And if you're interested in what my other interests are, you can look at my other channel owlsheart. :)

-Videos that you can expect to be up really soon on my sun7bit channel: skin care routine and Asian product haul (it's the haul I made an entry about, but this way, you get relative sizes and such!)

Once again,

Bai bai!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com