12 September 2012

I Have A Wig Review For Youuuu~ 。◕‿◕。


I just bought this wig yesterday, but I already know how I feel about it. :P
I wore it majority of the day yesterday and I've been wearing it since 7:30a today!

The wig is from a simple Chinese wig store near campus.  It's synthetic hair, made in China, nothing special or expensive. :) 
It was $39.99, which is pretty cheap for a good wig!  I was happy this wig was so cheap!  It's easy to comb and doesn't tangle very much.  When I combed through it last night, I had no shedding (maybe a string or two, but that's seriously it-I'm sure it's just because the wig is brand new though lol).  It's comfortable on my head and the hair is soft with a lot of body, so it doesn't make my neck and shoulders itch or anything. (*´・v・)

I love the length, it goes to the bottom of my bra strap--not too long, not short at all.  I love it! I especially love the fact that there are bangs/fringe!  So it has that "cute" look that I adore!  I wanted a wig that was straight with a small natural-looking curl, so I could wear it for gyaru and for days when I'm just dressing plainly.
Besides, if I want to curl it, I can just use rollers or something.


Sooo bottom line, I love the wig, it was cheap and is good quality--EXCELLENT BUY!  And this is my first wig, and I think it's good for those who're wig virgins (like myself lol).  You can also watch the review on my gyaru channel (Sun7Bit)! (◠‿◠)

And now enjoy these horrible pictures Errica took of me! I wasn't even ready and she was just snapping away!!! 

My legs look so small and short and weird. lol



Bai bai ~

4 comments:

  1. I love it. it looks very natural! doesn't even look like a wig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really suits you!!! Saku is right doesn't look like a wig at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Yayy! Thank youuu! That makes me feel a lot more confident wearing it! haha :3

      Delete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com