11 September 2012

(─‿‿─) In Other Newsss..! (─‿‿─)

I bought a wig... *-*
I told myself I'd never get a wig... But Errica just made them look so fun and convenient! lol (and they are! :P)
I figured since I'm going through a "natural hair journey" a wig would be for the best--I won't have to mess with my hair as much (thereby preventing a lot of breakage) and my wig is more suited for gyaru, rather than my frizzy, curly, transitioning hair lol, so this is easier!
This is the picture I took yesterday (the day I bought the wig), I sent it to my friend Tiffany, who reeeeally wanted to see the wig. lol  I also used it to show the ladies on the Black Gyaru of the World facebook group :3  And I got quite a bit of positive feedback, so it was definitely the right choice getting this one.
(My lame purikura lol)
I know, in this picture I'm circle lens-less!  。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
While putting them in, I dropped one, and it just kind of disappeared into thin air!  I'm crushed.... 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
I loved my Apple Greens!!
And I wanted to send my pictures in for Gal VIP Magazine today, too! D:
I'm ruined!!!  ...lol kidding, I'm not that dramatic, but I am bummed, I wanted to look awesome for those pictures. :(
Does anyone know if they accept everyone in Gal VIP?  Or do you have to look super duper, supermodel awesome? lol if you do have to look awesome, I might need to work on my wardrobe and buy more lenses before sending in photos. xD

Enjoy this picture of me, twirling in my wig. lol ^o^

Bai bai ~

2 comments:

  1. ive read some of your posts and popped by your youtube channel,good so far!and goodluck on your gal journey! KyaramelGyaru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your support! :D <3

      Delete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com