26 September 2012

❤My Beauty Diary Aloe Amino Acid Cleanser Review❤

Hello all!

Today I have a wonderful review for you! ^o^
32295.jpg
I'll be review the My Beauty Diary Aloe Amino Acid Cleanser (you can purchase this fine item at prettyandcute.com)!
The product has a really light and creamy consistency, meaning it's gentle on your face!  It also foams so it covers a large area with very little product, which I like because when I wash my face I like to get every crevice plus my neck, and I don't want to have to use a ton of my cleanser to do so!

The cleanser comes with a cute and convenient little spatula so you can scoop out the product easily with getting it under your fingernails!  That's very important to me as a person that ALWAYS has long nails. lol  It's just a pain getting stuff stuck under them all the time!

This cleanser is very thorough and effective with cleaning your skin.  But the best part is, it doesn't dry your skin out (like many other cleansers tend to do, yet claim to not do).  My skin always feels soft and smooth, and supple after washing and I don't even have to put on a moisturizer afterward if I don't want to (for instance, when I go to sleep I don't like wearing too many products on my face.  So this cleanser is perfect for people that feel that way as well)

This product not only moisturizes, but it prevents fine lines and wrinkles (prevent now, don't try to get rid of the stubborn wrinkles later.. :/ ) and it stimulates the production of collagen which is also a must for anti-aging!

To the right is my face after a full day (9am -- 8pm) of normal activity (applying makeup, touching my face with my dirty, germy hands, walking in the hot sun, attending sleep-worthy classes, all with hair on my forehead... oiling it up!).
Icky and oily... yes, I know. (T_T)
To the left you can see that you only this tiny amount to thoroughly cleanse your face of dirtiness of the day!


And this is my face after using My Beauty Diary's Aloe Amino Acid Cleanser!  Looks so much better, right?!  My face looks lighter, is no longer oily, but at the same time it looks, feels, and IS hydrated.   ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

Thanks for reading guys and I hope you enjoyed this review!
Bai bai~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com