25 September 2012

Success!! (Roma gyaru shopping!) (^▽^*)

I was on a mystic quest over the weekend to find an awesome roma gyaru outfit!  And I found it way quicker than I thought I would... took like... 2-3 hours, but like I said.  It was quicker than I thought it would take. lol

These are the new shoes I bought!! :D Only $6.99 at Sears.  I need to buy all my shoes from Sears! lol

I think these are perfect for roma/mori gyaru!  

This is the outfit I bought!

The shirt was $13.50 from Forever 21

The skirt was $4.50 from Forever 21
Cute, right?  And for such a great deal!  The whole outfit was under $30, which left me with enough money to buy these!!

An apricot essence sheet mask.

And a British flag iPhone 4s case!  I don't have an iPhone 4s, that's actually my iPod touch, lol
but it fit so well I was like "ehh, what the hell... I'll get it anyway."  It was only $2 at Icing, so why wouldn't I get it!?
Errica also bought one of the on-sale British flag items!  Yes, a flask, lol it was also only $2! :D neat, huh?

And I just thought I'd show you guys my makeup for the day.
Yeaaaahh, sorry my picture is sideways, lol
I don't know why my pictures are acting so funky! ( ̄~ ̄;) 

 Well, I guess that's it for this entry!
Thanks for reading! (^▽^*)

Bai bai ~

2 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com