11 September 2012

World Market Goodies!ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Hello Beauties! ^-^

I know it's been quite some time since I've done an entry!  But I have a good reason, I swear! D:  My internet in my apartment has been down =.='  Damn school!! My parents are paying too much money for this foolishness to be happening! >.<

On to the good stuff! ^.^

Errica, Sakshi (a new friend), and I went to the World Market (an awesome market with foods and household things from all over the world!-Primarily China, France, Italy, Japan, Thailand, India and the US).  I bought so many cute snacks! *-*  And I just wanted share them with you guys! Haha

These are like MINT CHOCOLATE PRINGLES!! IT'S AMAZING!!! *-*

I haven't eaten these yet, I wanna wait until I finish the mint chocolate ones. :3

Do you know how hard it is for me to find these?!! The strawberry pocky with strawberry pieces?!! I haven't seen these since like... High school! D: Since like... maybe my junior year in high school!
Nobody knows how happy I was when I found these lol

And these are Italian strawberry yogurt snack cakes, they have a simple flavor, but they taste amazing!
*-* After I went to the World Market with Errica and bought these, I tasted one.  Then a couple days later my boyfriend came to visit me and I bought more when we went together. lol They're that good!


And these I got from the Asian Mart, they're sooo good!  They're lychee jelly candies!  Ever since I drank some lychee juice from the Vietnamese market at home, I've been in love with lychee stuff. xD  But no one else likes them (︶︹︺)  (oh well, more for me!)  I prefer these candies to be refrigerated, but they taste good at room temperature too.  And in the middle of each one there's a little piece of lychee! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ And if you're looking for a sweet, tasty, low calorie snack, these are exactly what you should be getting! They're only $1 and they're only like... 23.6 calories each, or something like that. ;D


These candies are okayy, I just got these because I love jelly, chewy candy and I wanted to try something new.  They are okayy.  They don't taste bad, but they also don't have an extravagant flavor.  They only have a light sweetness to them.  But I still eat them on occasion. 

I also loooove getting aloe juice fromt the Asian market!  It's good, cheap, and so healthy!  I've read that it prevents cancer, diabetes, and fights AIDS! :3

Anywayy... xD
That's all for now! I have a few more entries to write today, but if I put them all on this one entry it'd be waaaaaay too long! lol So there will be more entries up shortly!

Bai bai~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com